Welcome to Smoking Cessation Rounds from the Minto Prevention and Rehabilitation Centre, University of Ottawa Heart Institute and The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, University of Toronto.
The educational objective of this site and the corresponding published version of Smoking Cessation Rounds is to provide interested physicians throughout Canada and around the world with a unique window on the most current scientific and clinical developments concerning the contemporary management of nicotine addiction and smoking cessation.
The selection of topics presented in Smoking Cessation Rounds is determined solely by the clinical staff of the Minto Prevention and Rehabilitation Centre at the University of Ottawa Heart Institute and The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health. The editorial content is prepared and edited by our faculty members or specifically invited authors.
We wish to thank Pfizer Canada for their unrestricted educational grant, which has made the publication of Smoking Cessation Rounds possible.
It is our hope that you will find Smoking Cessation Rounds informative, practical, and relevant to your clinical practice. Your thoughts and comments on this ongoing series are most welcome.
- The Minto Prevention and Rehabilitation Centre University of Ottawa Heart Institute
- Andrew Pipe, CM, MD, Medical Director
- Co-Editor, Smoking Cessation Rounds
- David Davidson, MD, CCFP
- Michéle de Margerie, MD, CCFP
- Robert Swenson, MD, FRCPC
- George Fodor, MD, PhD, FRCPC
- Robert Reid, MBA, PhD
- Doug Wilkins, MD, FRCPC
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health University of Toronto
- Addictions Program, Nicotine Dependence Clinic
- Peter Selby, MBBS, CCFP
- Clinical Director and Head Co-Editor, Smoking Cessation Rounds
- Tony George, MD, FRCPC
- Bernard Le Foll, MD, PhD
- Curtis Handford, MD, CCFP